Monday, December 6, 2010

Book Review by Nathan

Mrs. Lewis' 5th grade reading classes have written book reviews on E.L. Konigsburg's From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. I'll be publishing their reviews on this blog once or twice a week. Here's Nathan's review...


The book that I think i`m talking about if The mixed up files of Mrs.Basil E.Frankweiler.It is a good book.But I would like it more if they put them going to Texas maybe.If I had a favorie character I would say Jamie because he cheats at war which reminds me of myself.
I would say the plot would be Claudia is somebody who thinks she doesn`t get treated equally.So she makes a plan to run away and brings her brother Jamie along.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan,

    You had such an honest review. Thanks for sharing, I may need to check this book out myself.

    Ms. Murray

    ReplyDelete