This week's storytime is about smells (good and bad) and how we use our noses!
Here are the books we'll be reading this week, along with some videos, links, and activities to accompany them!
Listen to the book here:
You can also download this week's Takeaway page by clicking here.
And be sure to check out the related online activities about our sense of smell:
Kids Health--Learn about the parts of your nose and how they work
Sid the Science Kid--Learn about the five sense in this interactive game
More for Less--Learn how to make a silly sock-matching game with your kids
Sanitation Services--Print these garbage truck coloring pages and activities
And, finally, if you liked today's stories, here are some more great books about smells!
- Super Schnoz and the Gates of Smell by Gary Urey
- Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers by Megan McDonald
- Skunkdog by Emily Jenkins
- Nasty Stinky Sneakers by Eve Bunting
- My Dog Is As Smelly As Dirty Socks by Hanoch Piven
Have a great week, and we'll see you next Tuesday!