Here are Kelly's (and thereby my) rules:
- All content must be appropriate for children in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Websites that you link to must be child friendly since lots of kids visit this site and if they click on your link, I want it to be appropriate for them.
- Positive reviews only, please...we only spread love here at the Lemme (and Smithville Elementary) Library!
- Books must be available in the US. (You are welcome to link to ARC reviews.)
- I reserve the right to remove any reviews that don't meet criteria 1-4.
In the link title field, be sure to include the title of the book you are reviewing and your site name. In the URL field, please link to the specific post that contains the book review. (That way, people don't have to scour your blog looking for it.)
After you submit your link, please leave a comment for this post! Since I just returned from a trip to San Francisco last week and will be leaving for a beach trip with the family this weekend, I have vacations on the brain! In your comment, tell us either (a) what your favorite place to visit is, or (b) where you would go on your dream vacation!
Have a great week, and thanks for posting!