Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer is here! It's time to read!

Summer is finally here, and for me, that means it's time for swimming, drinking cherry limeades, wearing flip-flops, staying up late, and READING!
I hope that you have a great summer, too, and I hope that your summer includes lots of plans to read! Don't forget that you can sign up for the public library's summer reading program, which includes lots of fun prizes and activities!

I'd love to hear from you over the summer, and especially to hear what you're reading! Let me know how your summer is going, where you've been, and, especially what you've been reading! You can email me at krystelcorby.seslibrary@blogger.com, and I'll post your email to the blog!

Have a great summer, and let me know how your reading is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment