Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grab Bag Thursday: My Life...In Books

A couple of weeks ago,I read Andrea Cheng's excellent book, The Year of the Book, which, among other things, is about a girl who loves to read.  When Anna is asked by her teacher to create a timeline of her life, she includes her favorite books and when she read them.

That got me thinking.  What would my own timeline of books look like?  Which books have made a big enough impact in my life that I can remember when and were I read them?  Well, here's the answer to those questions!

This is an interactive timeline of my life...in books!  Here are the books that have made a big difference in my life, placed on the timeline on the year in which I read them.  I've also included a little explanation of each and why it was such an important book for me!  I'm still working on adding books, but this is definitely a start! Click on each book to learn more about why it's special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment