Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holiday Poems from 3rd Grade

Mrs. Erwin's class wrote holiday poetry in the library today! Here are some great examples:







Easter by Jannie
Colorful, plastic Easter eggs
Lots of chocolate
Birds singing beautiful songs of spring
Lots of sweets and candy
New toys
Easter


Christmas Day by Lindsey
A bright green tree with colorful presents under the tree
A big turkey on the table
I hear presents opening
I taste a big turkey on the table
I touch some colorful presents
Christmas Day


Valentine's Day by Liana
Valentine cards on my desk
Sugar cookies on the tray
Screaming of my classmates
Cupcakes from the oven
Valentine cards I got that day
Valentine's Day


Fourth of July by Jaxon Fireworks
Hot dogs and hamburgers
Crackling of fireworks
Bar-b-que grilling outside
Firecrackers
Fourth of July


Christmas by Adiana
Presents under the tree
Cookies baking in the oven
My excited siblings
Fresh-cooked ham
Presents when you're opening them
Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment