Saturday, June 22, 2013

Reading on the Go

In my family, half the fun of a car ride is getting there, because a car ride is a great opportunity to read!

Here's a picture of my daughters reading in the car on our way home from the library. When we visit the library, both girls get to check out a big stack of books. Then each of them gets to pick out one book to read on their way home. As you can probably tell from the picture, it's always a very quiet ride home!


Since I'm usually the one driving, I don't get to read in the car very often, but when my husband is driving, I have a book at the ready! Here's a picture of me reading Twelve Kinds of Ice by Ellen Bryan Obed. Can you see the scenery whizzing by out the window? (I wonder how fast my husband was driving while I had my nose in a book!)



Do you read in the car? Send me a picture and let me know where YOU are reading this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment